LycoRed 2nd Annual Science & Technology Seminar returned to Shanghai on 20th October.
Dr.Michael A. Weber, one founder of American Society of Hypertension, explained lycopene's effect on postprandial lipid, CPR and others. Professor Yoav Sharoni, an expert in Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel, reported menopausal women's life quality, and described Lyc-O-Fem（TM）'s benefits on VMS and bone health. Mr. Eran Shani eva luated LycoRed's new product, Lyc-O-Mato, on men's health and its anti-inflammatory effects.
"The success of LycoRed 2nd Annual Science & Technology Seminar showed that LycoRed's products and its health idea have been being praised and accepted by more people and families", said Ilan Ron, vice president of global marketing business, "we are pleased to see LycoRed bring happiness and health to people's life."
LycoRed excels at innovation. Since 1995, LycoRed has met the needs of the nutrition industry with quality formulations, new applications and expert problem solving. LycoRed offers a wide range of carotenoids, vitamins, minerals and specialty ingredients for dietary supplementation, food fortification, coloring and flavor enhancement.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China