LycoRed 2nd Annual Science & Technology Seminar returned to Shanghai on 20th October.
Dr.Michael A. Weber, one founder of American Society of Hypertension, explained lycopene's effect on postprandial lipid, CPR and others. Professor Yoav Sharoni, an expert in Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel, reported menopausal women's life quality, and described Lyc-O-Fem（TM）'s benefits on VMS and bone health. Mr. Eran Shani eva luated LycoRed's new product, Lyc-O-Mato, on men's health and its anti-inflammatory effects.
"The success of LycoRed 2nd Annual Science & Technology Seminar showed that LycoRed's products and its health idea have been being praised and accepted by more people and families", said Ilan Ron, vice president of global marketing business, "we are pleased to see LycoRed bring happiness and health to people's life."
LycoRed excels at innovation. Since 1995, LycoRed has met the needs of the nutrition industry with quality formulations, new applications and expert problem solving. LycoRed offers a wide range of carotenoids, vitamins, minerals and specialty ingredients for dietary supplementation, food fortification, coloring and flavor enhancement.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil