Epimedium Extract has been seeing stable supply and demand in China. SFDA issued standardization requirements on this product, which affects some suppliers. "The sales is somewhat affected, but the prices won't change significantly. The future market will become more orderly." said a manager from Layn Natural Ingredients Inc.
"SFDA requires GMP certification for manufacturers. Some terminal manufacturers are also adjusting their prescription." said a person from Hanzhong TRG Biotech Co., Ltd." For the above reasons, the sales decline sharply. Some manufacturers have to make more efforts to gain GMP certification; others have to withdraw from this industry. From this point, that will speed resource optimization and combination in the herbal industry."
The market will stay steady.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China