Epimedium Extract has been seeing stable supply and demand in China. SFDA issued standardization requirements on this product, which affects some suppliers. "The sales is somewhat affected, but the prices won't change significantly. The future market will become more orderly." said a manager from Layn Natural Ingredients Inc.
"SFDA requires GMP certification for manufacturers. Some terminal manufacturers are also adjusting their prescription." said a person from Hanzhong TRG Biotech Co., Ltd." For the above reasons, the sales decline sharply. Some manufacturers have to make more efforts to gain GMP certification; others have to withdraw from this industry. From this point, that will speed resource optimization and combination in the herbal industry."
The market will stay steady.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil