There is less and less wild Rhodiola Rosea available in China. Just limited by application, the herbs can be offered at a stable price.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract has been supplied stably at the past half year. "Most manufacturers select methanol, not ethanol, as extraction solvent in the process. The methanol residual level can't be over 10 ppm according to the European standard. Only a few domestic firms can provide products to this standard." said Changsha Cuizhi Biological.
There are different prices and qualities for health products featured by Rhodiola Rosea Extract, which is queried by many consumers in China. The end manufacturers should consider how to make economic products with high quality, only in this way the market can be booming.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China