There is less and less wild Rhodiola Rosea available in China. Just limited by application, the herbs can be offered at a stable price.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract has been supplied stably at the past half year. "Most manufacturers select methanol, not ethanol, as extraction solvent in the process. The methanol residual level can't be over 10 ppm according to the European standard. Only a few domestic firms can provide products to this standard." said Changsha Cuizhi Biological.
There are different prices and qualities for health products featured by Rhodiola Rosea Extract, which is queried by many consumers in China. The end manufacturers should consider how to make economic products with high quality, only in this way the market can be booming.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil